Shooting and editing videos
At Kre8tive Communications we can handle all elements of video production from shooting, to editing to exporting.
Although we prefer to be out shooting videos ourselves, most recently we have been working more and more linking to local studios or crews across the world as our clients got stuck due to lockdown. Working with local crews we were able to direct recordings via Zoom to ensure everything goes smoothly. Also during the current situation we have been recording interviews over Zoom and even editing recordings made locally on iPhones or iPads to create final videos.
Some of the services we provide include
- Script development
- On site shooting
- Conference recordings
- Equipment supply including lights and microphones
- Supply of music
- Addition of subtitles
So whether you need a video to open a conference or post on social media or just enhance and share more widely a video you have recorded yourself on a iPhone we can help you maximise the end result.
Most of our videos are for internal use only by our clients. However, a few examples of our video work can be found on the following pages.
- Amberley Museum welcome back video >
- Technology in action at Syngenta video >
- The Birmingham International Tattoo video >
- Conservation agriculture in Hungary video >
- Forum for the Future of Agriculture video >
- Celebrating 90 years of cutting-edge innovation video >
- Ideas Network 2030 summer university video >
- On the road with Syngenta Demo Days video >